Contracted Building Wiring Systems
Structured Network Cabling
Today’s communication systems need structured network cabling that grows with the needs of each business.
- Enhanced category 5 (Cat5e), category 6 (Cat6), augmented category 6 (Cat6A)
- Category 7 (Cat7) and category 8 (Cat8) data center cabling for 40GbE and beyond
- Fiber optic – laser-optimized OM3 / OM4 multi-mode, OS2 single-mode
- 10GbE – 40GbE – 100 GbE
- Data, voice, image, converged IT, VoIP, PoE, WiFi, BYOD, and the Internet of Things
- Data Center
- Smart Boards
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
Our team provides and installs DAS solutions for both indoor and outdoor environments, that are designed to boost signal strength for all types wireless devices.
- Building first responders’ systems, enabling communication in the event of emergencies
- Cell antenna repeaters
Business telephone systems have evolved rapidly over the last few decades in this high-paced, dynamic environment. Voice over IP (VoIP), cell integration, and messaging are all overlapping and require integration and attention to detail. Through our partner alliances, we design new networks and update existing ones to meet your company’s changing needs.
LINECOM’s AV technicians work with architects, project managers, and property owners to design custom systems for entertainment, sports, educational, and business facilities.
- Digital media and video conferencing
- Proprietary cabling through HDBase-T standards-based networks
- Coaxial, UTP and F/UTP through fiber systems
- Overhead mass-notification systems (paging systems)
- Trusted partners provide AV equipment;
- Screens, projectors, monitors, boards, media storage and retrieval – integrated technology,
- Sound enhancement systems,
- Room scheduling.
Sound Masking Systems
LINECOM can advise your company and install white noise systems to limit intelligibility of non-direct conversations, or to limit sound in environments that should be quiet, such as call centers. This may be integrated with mass-notification systems, paging systems, background music, etc.
Commercial buildings require flexible and reliable security solutions. Our team designs and installs a full range of security system components for deterring crime, monitoring traffic, and restricting entry access.
- Intrusion Detection
- Electronic Access Control
- Key card / fob / code / biometric systems
- Perimeter security
- Personnel restriction / authorization
- Site monitoring
- Unauthorized entrance / area
- CCTV Systems
- MegaPixel IP cameras
- Network video recorders
- Specialty Systems
- Clock systems
- POE Lighting
Services We Provide
Our team will sit down with you to discuss your network needs at the user level. We will determine the number network stations and the number of connections needed per station. Then, we will plan where they will be located and all the details necessary for people to utilize the space well.
- Telecommunications – BICSI, ANSI/EIA/TIA
- Construction – NEC, NFPA, OSHA, BOCA
Project Closeout Services & Ongoing Technical Support
- Testing and certification
- Equipment installation and connection
- As-built documentation
- Moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Warranty coverage
- Support Contracts
Be our next satisfied customer.
Where We Work?
Linecom currently works on projects in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and the Atlanta, Georgia area.